Marijuanauts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW vanilla guild

3 posters

Check this shit out.

Caviaris53
    Caviaris53

Check this shit out. Empty Check this shit out.

Post  Caviaris53 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:19 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face
    Fuck I hate these idiotic smilies.

Let's get to the point: we need more people to start guild-only raids, so aggressive (yet selected) recruiting will commence from this point on. To further accelerate things Sandiner and I have spoken to some dudes from the guild "Immortal" who also have the same problems as us. Now (to me at least) joining some random guild with some random name like "Horde United" or "Piss on my shit" is out of the question, since I also want to socialize with people that share the same interests (you know what I mean), so naturally I'd like to stick with MARIJUANAUTS.

The dude with which I spoke will come back to us on this subject and a possible solution is that we make some sort of gay "raid-pact" so we can at least fill the raids with members from both guilds, so it will still be a nice and friendly atmosphere with certain goals (kill the fucking bosses without random dicks leaving / flaming / eating feces during raids.

Another thing I'd like to point out is the difficulty with pugs and people who don't speak english. Now I'm not going to be a nazi here, every language and culture is beautiful (or sucks), but english seems to be an international way of communicating and, well, we don't have a coice, so let's stick to it. We also don't spam the guildchat with our nazi-german, as we only use the officer chat for that. There are a lot of people who join a raid and just tag along, without any concept due to misunderstanding, nonunderstanding or pure ignorance. This will not happen in future with enough members from our (and hopefully the Immortal) guild.

Stay true and don't eat feces during raiding,
    yours truly,
    the Great Hasheeshian.
    orangegoat
    orangegoat

Check this shit out. Empty Re: Check this shit out.

Post  orangegoat Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:05 pm

I'm all for co-raiding (at least until we can fill our own raids Wink but fuck leaving this guild to go to that one. And you guys can speak whatever da fuck language you want to Razz I know how to do all the raids anyways lol This guild is awesome and the people are awesome so whatever needs to happen to KILL THE FUCKING BOSS ;P but the MARIJUANAUTS we shall stay!!
    Moshux
    Moshux

Post  Moshux Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 am

orangegoat is right, i join ur opinion Wink
    orangegoat
    orangegoat

Post  orangegoat Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:17 am

BTW derr you go... profile pic... me baked as shit wearing a wig
    Caviaris53
    Caviaris53

Post  Caviaris53 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:15 pm

orangedot wrote:BTW derr you go... profile pic... me baked as shit wearing a wig
    lol bro, thats AWESOME!
    i even have that same tshirt, but as a longsleeve since i was in 6th grade! it's a little bit torn up but still wearable!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:49 pm